Premium Lock Panels PL210A, 26 ga, Standard Colors
$2.77 per sq. ft
- UL 90 Rated*
- 2″ Mechanically Seamed
- Choose from the Standard Colors shown in the color charts
- Also available in Western Rust, Copper, Zinc and Aluminum colors—please call
- 35-year warranty on painted material
- Concealed fasteners
- 14″ & 18″ standard widths
- Custom widths available between 12″ and 18″; please call for information
- Curving/Radiuses; please call for information
- Oil canning is not a cause for rejection
- Prices are per square foot
* This product retains a UL90 rating with specific materials only.
NOTE: We can add Stiffing Ribs and Clip Relief to any panel at no additional cost.
Stiffing Ribs: Choose from 1 or 2 ribs per panel and select from 6 rib profiles; Bead, Large Pencil, Small Pencil, Large V, Small V and Striation (see Stiffing Ribs illustrations below). If you choose to include Stiffing Ribs on your panels, you must specify that and enter the number of Stiffing Ribs per panel (1 or 2) and the profile choice in the “Order Notes” section at checkout.
Clip Relief: If you’d like us to add Clip Relief to your panels, please be sure to enter “Add Clip Relief” in the “Order Notes” section at checkout.
How to Order Our Panels
Step 1. Determine your desired panel length in feet, inches and fractional inches then convert it to feet plus decimal feet using a maximum of two decimal points; format XX.XX (see fractional to decimal equivalent chart at right). For example, if you need a panel that’s 6 feet, 3-5/8 inches long: 3-5/8″ converts to 3.625″; so divide 3.625″ by 12″, which is 0.30 feet, and add to the 6 feet = a length of 6.30 feet.
Step 2. Choose the desired panel width (in inches) from the dropdown menu.
Step 3. Enter the quantity of panels you need of this length. The number of square feet in each panel and the price per panel will be displayed.
Step 4. Add your panels to the cart.
Step 5. Repeat Steps 1–4 for each different panel length you need; your cart will be updated.